Through the CBP, the New NY Bridge project will provide grants to selected projects that:
- Preserve and rehabilitate local infrastructure in the area of the New NY Bridge;
- Enhance local recreational opportunities in the area;
- Expand pedestrian, bicyclist and transit user access to the new bridge;
- Improve road safety features for all users accessing the new bridge;
- Enhance emergency response in the area; or
- Will otherwise have a positive impact on the quality of life for residents and communities in Rockland and Westchester Counties
The CBP Grant Review Committee will review letters of interest and determine whether to invite applicants to submit a formal application.
Applicants who are invited to submit formal applications will be notified by the CBP Grant Review Committee and will receive further instructions at that time.
Requests will be reviewed and grants will be made through 2017 or until all funds in the $20 million CBP program are committed, whichever comes first.
Those interested in applying for a CBP grant must submit a letter of interest with a short (150 words or less) description of the grant request. The letter should be submitted by U.S. Mail, email or fax to:
New NY Bridge Outreach Team
303 S. Broadway, Suite 413
Tarrytown, New York 10591
FAX: (914) 524-5455